Small producer membership breakdown
Since 1 January 2014, WEEE producers who place less than 5 tonnes of Electrical and Electronic Equipment (EEE) onto the UK market in a compliance period are regarded as small producers, and have the option of direct registration with the Environment Agency.
Our small but perfectly formed 'Small Producer' membership provides simple, effective and affordable compliance for those producers that fall under the de minimis threshold. For a minimum annual fee, Clarity's team of specialists will save you time and remove the burden of compliance with the WEEE regulations.
Clarity's Small Producer membership exists for small producers to benefit from the expertise, support and services provided by a Producer Compliance Scheme, but for a fee that better reflects their small production of EEE.
Register with Clarity Environmental WEEE Compliance as a Small Producer and you will receive a range of fantastic benefits, including.
- Professional handling of your WEEE registration and data submission.
- An interface between your business and the relevant environment agency.
- Ongoing expertise and support.
- Guidance and updates on the WEEE regulations.
- Full use of our online systems that allow for fast and easy data input.
- Quick and accurate answers to technical questions about WEEE legislations.
- Accuracy checks of your WEEE data.
- Subscription to our monthly electronic newsletter.
- Smooth transition if your business exceeds the de minimis threshold in future years.
Registering is simple. Contact our team today to discuss your requirements and we will offer you a free no-obligation quote.
Share this page with others